Norbert Judt was born on February 2nd, 1966 in Bratislava. His artistic talent has developed quite independently. In the beginnings, he was significantly influenced by fantasy literature, surrealism (Salvator Dali), and new figuration (Július Jakoby, Milan Paštéka). The focus of the author’s interest is the figure, human personality, penetrations into undiscovered areas of social activities. The secret of his artistic sensibility can be found somewhere there. Intellectually challenging pictures, which can be connected with the knowledge of the existential dimensions of man….
Judt’s artistic work is independent, and it does not belong to any art movement, school or group. He focuses mainly on drawings and paintings. He often uses a spatula when working. Many of his artworks are full of compositions of plastic effects.
Norbert Judt’s artwork is presented in private collections not only in Europe but also in the United States, Australia, and Canada.
AUTHOR‘S AND COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
- 2012 – ARTisti & Co, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- 2013 – ARTisti & Co, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2014 – Harfa Gallery, Prague, Czech Republic
- 2014 – ARTisti & Co, Vienna, Austria
- 2015 – ARTisti & Co, Voděrady, Slovak Republic
- 2017 – ARTisti & Co, Liberec, Czech Republic
- 2018 – Orchard Gallery, Ostrava, Czech Republic