Personal Data Manager:
Shania, a.s., with its registered office at Příkop 843/4, Zábrdovice, 602 00 Brno
Registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, File 7778
Contact details of the Personal Data Administrator:
Delivery address: Prostorná 837/9, 709 00 Ostrava
Telephone number: +420 725 602 471
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of personal data (Privacy) is essential to us. Please, read this Policy carefully because it contains important information regarding the handling of your data and related rights and obligations.
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1.1. How do we proceed when dealing with personal data?
When handling personal data, we proceed in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic and directly applicable European Union legislation, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th, 2016 On the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), Act No. 110/2019 Coll., On the Processing of Personal Data, as amended, and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On Certain Information Society Services and on amendments to certain laws, as amended.
1.2. What is personal data?
Personal data means all information that identifies or may identify a specific natural person. In particular, (but not exclusively):
- Identification data such as name and surname, identification number, tax identification number, date of birth, user account data;
- Contact details such as home address (or delivery address), telephone number, e-mail address;
- Other data such as information obtained through cookies, IP address (network identifier), including browser type, device and operating system, time and number of accesses to the Web Interface, and other similar information.
2. COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
2.1. How do we collect your data?
You provide us with your personal information, especially when filling in order (or within the contact form) or when opening a user account. Please, let us know if there is any change to your personal information.
Furthermore, when you visit and use the Web Interface, certain personal information may be received and stored through cookies. Read more about cookies in Article 5 of this Policy.
2.2. On what basis and for what purposes do we process your data?
- We may process personal data entered during inquiries (primarily via the contact form) and ordering goods without your explicit consent based on and for the purpose of concluding and fulfilling the contract, i. e. for delivery of goods. Besides, we may process this data on the basis of and for the fulfilment of our statutory obligations (in particular, registration obligations, keeping of tax documents, etc.), and our legitimate interest to protect our legal claims.
- We may process your personal information entered at the time of opening a user account without your explicit consent based on the performance of the contract and solely to allow access, administration, and maintenance of the user account.
- We may use your e-mail address, without your explicit consent, based on our legitimate interest in sending commercial communications relating to our goods similar to the ones you ordered from us. You can refuse to accept the sending of commercial messages at any time (even when ordering goods).
- If you confirm it on the Web Interface, and by doing so, giving your consent, we may process your personal information entered on the Web Interface, in particular, when filling out an order or creating a user account, to send commercial messages and direct marketing, or for other purposes you have agreed to. If you are under the age of 15, your legal representative must give their consent. In case of doubt, we may ask for confirmation of your age.
- If cookies are used to process personal data, we process the personal data with your consent (which you grant by the appropriate settings of your internet browser) or based on our legitimate interest or for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract, especially for the purpose of performing user support, improving our services, including analysing user behaviour and marketing.
We may use your personal information for any purpose other than that for which it was collected, only with your consent.
2.3. For how long can we use the data?
We can use personal data entered in the inquiry and order of goods or within the framework of registration only for the time necessary to fulfil the contract and legal obligations or to protect our legal claims.
If you give us explicit consent to the processing of personal data or if we use your e-mail address to send commercial messages under the previous article, the data will be used for as long as the Web Interface offer goods similar to the ones you have ordered or for the period specified in the consent.
3. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
If we process your data with your consent only (i. e. without any other legal reason), you may revoke that consent at any time.
Revocation of consent to the processing of your data is possible at any time, namely:
- Via e-mail sent to our contact e-mail address;
- By phone at our contact phone number;
- In writing by a letter sent to our delivery address;
- In the case of commercial communications – in the manner indicated in each e-mail containing the commercial communications (by clicking the opt-out link or otherwise).
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out until the consent withdrawal.
3.2. Right of access to personal data
You have the right to ask us if we are processing your data. If we process your data, you have the right to access such personal data, and, in particular, to the following information:
- Purpose of the processing;
- Categories of personal data processed;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data shall be disclosed;
- The period for which personal data shall be stored.;
Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of the data being processed. You may be charged an additional administrative fee not exceeding the cost of producing and handing over these additional copies.
3.3. Right for correction
If your data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request immediate correction, i. e. correction of incorrect data and/or completion of incomplete data.
3.4. Right to object to processing
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data if we process it for direct marketing purposes, including any automated processing of personal data. Upon dispute, we shall no longer process your data for such purposes.
3.5. Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information if:
- Your data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- You have withdrawn consent to the processing;
- You have objected to the processing of personal data;
- Your data has been processed illegally.
If there are no legal grounds for refusing deletion, we are required to comply with your request.
3.6. Right to restrict the processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data if:
- You deny the accuracy of your data;
- The processing is unlawful, and you are requesting a restriction on the processing of personal data instead of deletion;
- We no longer need your data for processing purposes, but you are requesting it to identify, exercise or defend legal claims;
- You object to processing.
When the processing is restricted, we are only entitled to store your data; further processing is possible only with your consent or for legal reasons.
If the processing of personal data is restricted because of an objection to processing, the limitation lasts for the time necessary to determine whether we are obliged to comply with your objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to a denial of the accuracy of the data, the limitation shall continue for the duration of the verification of the accuracy of the data.
3.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal information that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to pass it on to another personal data manager.
3.8. How can you exercise your rights?
You can use our contact details to exercise your rights with respect to personal information. All information and actions shall be provided to you without undue delay.
We will do our utmost to protect your privacy. However, if you are not satisfied with the execution, you have the right to contact the relevant authorities, in particular, the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz), which supervises the protection of personal data. This provision is without prejudice to your right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection directly.
In particular, if your place of residence, place of employment or place of the alleged breach of personal data protection is outside the Czech Republic in another Member State of the European Union, you may apply to the competent supervisory authority in that particular Member State.
4. PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING
4.1. Who processes your data?
We are the manager of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation.
To the extent necessary to fulfil the contract or other obligations, we may also share your personal information with others, such as carriers, cloud storage vendors, e-mail campaign managers, company providing the “Verified by Customers” certificate, external accountant or other persons who are involved in fulfilling the contract or our obligations. Alternatively, we may authorise other processors and recipients of personal data. We will also tell you who specifically processes your personal information based on your inquiry.
Your data shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless it is necessary for the performance of the contract or any other reason under the rules for such transfer stipulated in the Regulation.
4.2. How do we process personal data?
Personal and other data collected are adequately secured against misuse. Personal data shall be processed electronically in an automated manner or printed form in a non-automated way.
5.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that are stored on a computer or other electronic device of each visitor to the Web Interface that allow the Web Interface to function.
5.2. What types of cookies and for what purposes does the Web Interface use them?
The Web Interface uses session (temporary) cookies that are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the Web Interface. Besides, it uses persistent cookies that remain on your device until they expire or you delete them.
Cookies used by the Web Interface are as follows:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; these are the necessary cookies and performance cookies that we use to enter into and perform the contract, based on our legitimate interest or, as the case may be, with the above consent. These cookies may be temporary or permanent;
- Necessary cookies: they allow you to navigate the Web Interface and use the essential functions; usually they do not identify you and are not personal data;
- Performance cookies: are used to analyse how the Web Interface is used (number of visits, time spent on the Web Interface, etc.); the data obtained by these cookies are generally anonymous;
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are assigned to a domain other than the domain of our website, even if you are on our website; these cookies allow us, in particular, to analyse our website and display tailor-made advertising for you based on your consent; these are functional cookies and targeted and promotional cookies;
- Functional cookies: are used to personalise content by remembering login data, geolocation, etc.; they may obtain and process personal data;
- Targeted and promotional cookies: are used for displaying targeted ads on the Web Interface; they may acquire and process personal data. We may further share information about your use of our site with our social, advertising, and analytics partners.
5.3. Services used that utilise cookies
The Web Interface uses Google Analytics, as well as other services provided by Google LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Google”), Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook Inc. These services work with information obtained through cookies.
Google Analytics service is used to gather statistics about your use of the Web Interface. Cookies obtained by this service shall expire depending on your browser settings, at most after two years, or until you manually delete them.
Google Ads service is used to identify you within the Google Display Network and to re-target your ad (re-targeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service shall expire depending on your browser settings, after a maximum of 18 months, or until you manually delete them.
Facebook Pixel service is used to identify you within the Facebook Inc. ad network and to re-target your ad (re-targeting and remarketing). Cookies obtained by this service shall expire depending on your browser settings, at most after two years, or until you manually delete them.
If you’re interested in how Google uses the data obtained from us, and how to edit or disable its processing, you can learn this information by clicking on the following link: How does Google use data when you use our partners’ sites or applications?
5.4. How to set and possibly refuse the processing of cookies
Instructions on how to set up and manage the processing of cookies in your Internet browser can be found here:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=cs
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/cs/kb/vymazani-cookies-dat-stranek?redirectlocale=cs&redirectslug=vymazani-cookies
This Policy is valid and effective since 8. 4. 2020